Thank you for signing up, you can now contribute to the forums here.
The SAQN is looking to engage people from across the landscape with a broad range of interests, expertise and needs.
To build a diverse, multidisciplinary community with the ability to deliver real benefits from the network we would like to recruit members including but not limited to:
- experts in air pollution, epidemiology, ecology, social science, behavioural change and all other air quality related studies;
- STFC scientists, engineers and data experts;
- all levels of government, agencies and regulators;
- businesses, engineers and technologists; and
- sectors and industries responsible for emissions.
Network members will receive regular newsletters, detailing network activity, funding opportunities and other news from the sector. Network members will be eligible to attend annual meetings and workshops.