Online, 2-13 Nov 2020
Our Collaboration Building Workshops offer a space for exploration of new research ideas and the application of STFC capabilities to air quality challenges, and foster new collaborations that can develop further project ideas. SAQN have funding available to support these projects. We want to encourage participants to think innovatively about challenges and solutions in air quality.
In our first workshop (November 2020), we addressed the following question:
“How might we respond collaboratively to societal air quality challenges using Science and Technology Facilities Council capabilities to explore the potential of new research ideas?”
You can read more about the first online Collaboration Building Workshop in this blog post.
Our second workshop will take place in 2021 and applications will open in the new year.
What will I get out of it?
- Develop your professional network outside of your own institution
- Participate in a supported, professionally facilitated process to develop new collaborations and ideas
- Benefit from input and feedback from peers and mentors
- Gain experience in developing funding proposals and pitches
- Potential to be a PI on a grant
- Learn more about innovative online meeting techniques to inform future online collaborations
For full information on the first workshop, including the selection criteria for applicants, please read the Workshop Information Sheet.
Collaboration Building Workshops are open to all SAQN members. Membership is free and you can join on our website.